7 thoughts on “BBR Episode 86

• October 11, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Hello Ryu,

I ran into your podcasts a few weeks ago and have been binging through them. After a challenging family upbringing, my outlook to life was transformed when I encountered the Four Noble Truths while reading Trungpa Rinpoche. Like you, I’ve found a lot of the Buddhist talks and even literature almost artificially restrained, New Age, and sleep-inducing, so I really appreciate your humorous and down to earth take on things. I guess it helps that I like Lewis Black, too!

My best wishes to you for continued success. I will look forward to your podcasts, whenever they come out–please stay the course with your quality over quantity approach.

It would be awesome to encounter the Bad Buddhist on the road one of these days if I get across the country to your neck of the woods!

Thanks again and take care.

• October 11, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Thanks for listening and thanks for the kind words. There will be more podcasts to come!

• September 21, 2018 at 1:50 am

What happened to the website? Can’t listen to the podcasts anywhere online?

• August 6, 2018 at 7:32 am

Dear Ryu,

I have tried to find and listen to your podcasts as from Episode 1 on Badbuddhistradio.com, but they are no longer there. Can you send me a link to be able to listen to all your podcasts of BBR please?
    Many thanks,
    JT

• August 6, 2018 at 8:37 am

Hi there Ryu! I love your podcasts, where I can find em? Gotta listen all over again!
    Big hugs from Brazil!

• September 20, 2018 at 7:46 am

Hi Ryu, i have enjoyed the BBR series a few years ago and sent episode 16 to a friend which helped him immensely tonight, got him out of his funk about another person real quick. Thank you.
    A question, I am a member of a community radio station in Australia and would like to discuss playing a series of BBR, could you email me. Cheers